Each year about this time we all mentally review "the list". What we want to improve, do differently, or just cut out all together. Simple in principle but complex to follow through. Why not make this year different - keep your resolve to doing things BETTER - here are some simple ways to do just that.
- SMART - start simple and make them something that is specific, measureable and attainable.
- WRITE IT - instead of just thinking about it - write it down and make it real.
- RIGHT IT - determine if the item is a bad habit. If it is, replace it with a good habit.
- SHARE - tell someone and hopefully go as far as creating accountability.
- BE STRONG - be determined and wake up each day with purpose and focus on change.
- ELIMINATE - get rid of indecision and other factors that limit your ability to change.
- RESET - sometimes things change for you, you may need a quarterly reset to continue progress.
- CELEBRATE - even small steps are considered progress. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Go for it!